Here is how it works:
1. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form below, and tell me about yourself and your family.
2. I will send you the link to my book list.
3. Select the books you would like (or ask for recommendations.) Please email me your child’s age, gender, reading level and areas of interest, along with an address for shipping the books to you.
4. I will put together a box for you and mail it to you. I will email you the shipping costs.
5. Please confirm that the books arrived safety.
6. Repeat – I think it’s great when families requests books over and over again. Please feel free to place as many orders as you can use. New books are added to the list on a regular basis. Also, please let me know if you have special requests for certain books as I often go to used bookstores and sales, and keep a running list of books to look for. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Note: If you are passing through Bloomington and want to stop by and browse in person, please let me know. I would enjoy meeting you in person!